Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Post! Ah!

     So this is my first post on my lovely little blog. So I guess I should explain what my blog is about shouldn't I? Well, my blog is a online diary type thing I guess. I doubt anyone will read it but this is simply a place for me to write and vent and such. So here we go!

Mood:(>.<) Nervous!

     So I'm pretty nervous right now. I'm supposed to be starting a new school today, actually it was supposed to start on Monday but yeah my current school is being very stupid. I've had writers block for MONTHS now and I'm finally over it. I should be getting a laptop soon so I'll be able to blog all over the place! Though I'm kind of scared that I might not have internet access on the the laptop from the new school, though it's a really poor school so I don't think they'd have enough money to hire some one to create a program for them. Lesson's at my current school are really boring and I have 0 electives so hopefully things will get better!
     Well that's pretty much it for now. I'll have to post more tomorrow, I really need to finish my lessons!

Laters,
~BlackPanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment