Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Computer!

 Mood: Sick (T-T)

So i got my new computer but my old school decided to unroll me in the middle of the school day without telling me anything. That was completely stupid. I'm thinking of adding video posts now and then but i don't know yet. One of my FIVE brothers are staying over and things are going pretty good. He's been a huge help since me and gram have been sick. It's hard being the only girl but I'm glad that i have two brothers close to my age. Me and my big brother hardly talk but its because he's away at collage and I'm hardly ever on face book. Matthews third youngest in the line up and he's one of my best friends. There's only a 3-4 year difference between us, thank god. I don't think i could handle another really young brother, I love my brothers to death but some times they're annoying as hell. I guess thats family though.

I've pretty much tricked out my laptop, including file transfers. Its harder to keep all my sites and stuff hidden though. School's don't think teenagers can figure stuff out but give me a tech problem or something, it make take me a while, but I'll find a way around it. I'm supposed to log into the system and get some basic computer lessons done but i can't figure out what the user name or password is. They were supposed to give me one but no such luck. I'll have to call the school Monday and see what it is.  I can hot wire a computer to a wireless router, i can find a proxy to unlock computery goodness, but i cant figure out a password or user name... that is sad.

I was shocked when i turned on the computer to find gimp on it! Now i don't have to use gimp portable! Yay! And i got windows 7 on the laptop, another plus! Well i guess that's it for now.

Laters,

BlackPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment